(M3046A)1is a small, light patient monitor offering a flexible monitoring solution to suit a broad spectrum of monitoring needs. The monitor works together with the M3001A2 Multi-Measurement Server (MMS) and the M3012A/M3015A/M3016A Measurement Server Extensions to give you standard-of-care measurements.
• Patient demographics, measurement data and trends, acquired and stored in the MMS, can be transferred to the M-Series (M3/M4)3 and Philips IntelliVue (MP60/MP70/MP90) patient monitors.
• EASI™-derived 12-lead ECG4 using a 5-electrode cable set.
• Multi-lead Arrhythmia.
• Up to 3 channels of ECG with basic Arrhythmia and ST Analysis capability.
• FAST-SpO2 measurement, using Fourier Artifact Suppression Technology, for accurate performance even with low perfusion.
• Respiration, Non-invasive and Invasive Blood Pressure, and Temperature measurements.
• Mainstream or Sidestream CO2, a second Invasive Blood Pressure and Temperature measurements, and enhanced Arrhythmia capability, available optionally.